- FREE WIFI THROUGHOUT CAMP GROUNDSAccommodation Denmark
- Powered and unpowered camp sites.
- Fully equipped Camp Kitchen
- All size rigs welcome
- Doggy Day Care Opening for Easter
- Tent & Camp Gear Hire
- Free Washing & Drying
- Dump Point
- Hot showers
- Pets Welcome
- Self Sufficient Sites available school terms
- Magnificent sight-seeing
- Caravans welcome
- Stay 4 Nights get your 5th Night Free ( Off Peak
The forest is sparkling and the rivers roaring and foaming from all the rain. An ideal time to explore or walk the Bibbulmun track.
- Circular Pool is a must this time of year - Natures Cappucino
- Cool but invigorating fine Winter Days for exploring. And then nestle in by the fire or campfire in the evening.
- When booking direct (no commissions payable) ask about our Direct Booking Specials
Explore, Relax, Indulge the Senses.
There is just so much to do in the areas surrounding Ayr Sailean.
Follow the links below to explore the world famous Valley of the Giants and the attractions of the South Coast Wilderness.
Do some research and planning before you arrive, click below to download printable documents for a wealth of information and ideas about attractions you can visit, activities to pursue, restaurants, wineries ... scenic drives.
- Attractions information (pdf download 130k)
- The Ayr Sailean Visitor's guide (pdf download 950k)
When you get here, ask at reception for the latest information and special events and collect your free specially designed map for Ayr Sailean guests.
For walkers on the Bibbulmun Track, free delivery or pickup is available (conditions apply). Prior Booking is required although 1 days notice is usually sufficient.
Enjoy the local delights each day, then come back to Ayr Sailean to sit back and relax in the quiet country surrounds.
Suggested Day Trips / Activities:
- Temp the Pallet - Wineries, Chocolate, Mead & Honey Icecream, Cider & Toffee, Cheeses, Marron - perhaps that will take at least 2 or more days - plus numerous cafes & restaurants.
- Feast the Eyes - Natural wonders from Banksia Camp, Mandalay Beach, Conspicuous Lookout, Mt Frankland, Fernhook Falls, Hilltop Lookout, Circular Pool and the Giant Tingle Tree, all to compliment the Tree Top Walk & Valley of the Giants. Wildflowers & Native flora & fauna. - See the Visitor's Guide for suggested routes.
- Artistic Bent - Swarbrick Art Loop, Potteries, Art Galleries, Sculptures
- Relax at the beach or on a river with or without a fishing rod, or explore by canoe.
- Hiking on the Bibbulmun Track or up Mt Mehniup or Mt Frankland
- Cycle the Munda Biddi taking a loop down Nornalup Rd to Ayr Sailean then either join the Rail Trail or we will deliver you back to the Munda Biddi. Accredited Cyle Friendly Business.