- Special Upgrade Packages available
- Accommodation Denmark
- Powered and unpowered camp sites.
- Fully equipped Camp Kitchen
- All size rigs welcome
- Accommodation Walpole
- Tents to 5th Wheelers all welcome
- Free Washing & Drying
- Dump Point
- Hot showers
- Pets Welcome
- Self Sufficient Sites available school terms
- Accommodation Peaceful Bay
- Magnificent sight-seeing
- Caravans welcome
- Plan your next long weekend now.
Country Tranquillity overlooking the Inlet
A Wide range of Accommodation choices
Farmstay Cottages, Cabins & Camping,
Thousands of happy guests enjoying the quiet of a country farm-stay while being central to the magnificent attractions of the Walpole Wilderness Coast.
LIMITED SITES AVAILIABLE THROUGH CHRISTMAS
PLEASE CALL FOR AVAILIABILITY
“Had a great time, loved the drafting of the sheep. Enjoyed the walks. Fantastic base to see this fantabulous region!!!”
Steve, Kim, Steele & Morgan, Berwick, Victoria.
Midway between Denmark & Walpole, and just 55 minutes from Albany on Western Australia's South Coast Highway (Hwy 1), in the heart of the Walpole Wilderness, we have Holiday Accommodation for all.
Backed by State Forest, National Parks and just 15 minutes from the Tree Top Walk & Valley of the Giants, and Peaceful Bay.
Chalets, cabins and camping overlooking the South Coast Wilderness to the Irwin Inlet & Peaceful Bay.
- Farm Stay on a Working Farm
- Country Tranq
- Accommodation and Camping in a range of styles
- The place to get away from it all.
- Nestled by Native Bush & Granite Boulders
- Camp fires permitted - Fire regulations apply
- Studio Spa Chalets - Enjoy a Spa with a View
- Camp Ground Cabins
- Camping Sites - Powered, Non Powered and Self Sufficient
- All size rigs welcome from the smallest tent to caravans to 5th Wheelers.
Features of Ayr Sailean:
- Quiet Country Locations nestled amongst the granite boulders and native bush of a working farm or native forest.
- Surrounded by the Walpole Nornalup National Park
- 15 minutes from Treetop Walk, Ancient Empire Walk & Peaceful Bay
- Fully Accredited
- Fully Self Contained Units or Camp Ground Cabins
- Special Upgrades for that Special Break Away from it all
- Quality beds and bedding and towels all supplied
- Fully Equipped Kitchens;
- Powered, Un-powered & Self Sufficient Camp Sites
- Fully enclosed Camp Kitchen
- Dump Point - free use for guests
- Free use of Washing Machine & Dryer for Guests - donation to Flying Doctor or Legacy gratefully received.
- Shower / Toilet room for the Disabled.
- Free or Low Cost Delivery to Bibbulmun Track & Munda Biddi Trail
See Attractions & Activities for the latest News Events etc.
See individual styles of accommodation pages for availability.